How to book an appointment?
If you are interested in booking your appointment, please go to BOOKING & CONTACT in the main menu and fill the contact form. The second option is to get in touch with me directly by sending a text message on the mobile provided. I respond within 24 hours with all the details and availability.
How to prepare for the initial consultation?
- Create a diary plan from the last 3 days, including all foods and drinks consumed with the times of each meal provided. If you take any dietary supplements, please include them too.
- Collect all documentation that may come in handy such as blood test results (no older than half a year) or any additional tests such as food intolerance or allergy tests and bring them for the consultation.
- Prepare the set of questions you want to ask beforehand in order to save your time and to get all your questions answered.
How long does the initial consultation take?
The initial personal/online consultation takes about 60-75 minutes.
What does the initial consultation look like?
You answer a series of detailed questions and we fill the personal assessment which helps me get to know you better and to identify your problems. We evaluate your current daily plan you have prepared for the consultation and I point out all problematic issues. The consultation is an opportunity for you to learn a lot about a holistic approach to a healthy lifestyle and you can ask different questions to have your doubts and concerns allayed.
Will I get a nutrition plan or/and supplementation plan?
Both nutrition plan and supplementation plan are separate services. If you want to receive a plan you are interested in, there is an additional payment, however, most people decide to go for one of the packages. For more details about packages go to the price list and scroll down.
What happens after the initial consultation?
Within 5 working days after the initial consultation, you receive the documentation, including:
- the analysis of your nutrition and lifestyle problems with tips and suggestions on how to solve them,
- detail-oriented interpretation of blood tests (if provided) with suggestions on how to improve them
- major nutrition and supplementation recommendations based on your personal needs and requirements.
How to prepare for the body composition analysis?
If you want to have your body composition analysis done, follow the rules to achieve credible results:
- be at least 2 hours after the last meal
- limit the number of fluids consumed 1 hours before the analysis and have an empty bladder during the analysis
- do not work out or get a massage before the examination
- do not be during your period or 3 days before/after (for women)
How long does the follow-up session take?
Each of the follow-up consultations takes about 45-60 minutes.
How does a follow-up consultation look like?
Follow-up consultations are necessary to ensure the recommendations are working for you and to discuss your needs as you progress. During follow-up sessions, I answer your questions and help you stay on the right track. If you have decided to go for nutrition or/and supplementation plan, we can discuss them in details so you could understand how to manage your own health and new healthy habits. A follow-up consultation is also a chance for you to come and discuss other problems you have come across along the way.
Will I need to do any additional tests after the consultation?
It is possible because some cases require additional tests to be done. It is necessary to diagnose the problem carefully and sometimes detail blood test or other significant examinations are needed. Without appropriate blood tests, it is impossible to create an optimal and effective supplementation plan, for example.