How does cooperation look like?
I am available within activity/opening hours only (provided in here) when I answer the phone and respond to your emails. If I do not get the phone, please leave the message or email me instead. Response time is usually 24 hours. Please respect my working hours and my free time.
How to book an appointment?
How to prepare for the consultation?
- Create a diary plan from the last 3 days, including all foods and drinks consumed with the times of each meal provided. If you take any dietary supplements, please include them too.
- Collect all documentation that may come in handy such as blood test results (no older than half a year) or any additional tests such as food intolerance or allergy tests and bring them for the consultation.
- Prepare the set of questions you want to ask beforehand in order to save your time and to get all your questions answered.
- Prepare yourself for body composition analysis. How to do it? Keep reading…
How to prepare for the body composition analysis?
If you want to have your body composition analysis done, follow the rules to achieve credible results:
- be at least 2 hours after the last meal
- limit the number of fluids consumed 1 hours before the analysis and have an empty bladder during the analysis
- do not work out or get a massage before the examination
- do not be during your period or 3 days before/after (for women)
How long does the initial consultation take?
The initial/general consultation takes about 60 minutes or about 75 minutes when the option with Nutrition & Supplementation Plan is chosen.
What does the initial consultation look like?
Please go in here to learn more.
What happens after the initial consultation?
Within 5 working days after the initial consultation, you receive the documentation, according to the information provided in the Consultation schedule.
Will I get a Nutrition & Supplementation Programme?
How long do I have to wait for my Nutrition & Supplementation Programme?
Depending on your requirements and needs, it usually takes 7-10 working days to prepare the full Nutrition & Supplementation Programme tailored to you.
Is a follow-up consultation necessary?
Follow-up consultations are necessary to ensure the recommendations are working for you and to discuss your needs as you progress. It is totally up to you whether you want to come for a follow-up session or not. Most clients attend between 2 and 4 sessions in total, spread out over a few weeks depending on their individual requirements and needs. This is usually necessary to educate you appropriately and/or prepare an optimal programme, including all elements.
How long does the follow-up session take?
Each of the follow-up consultations takes about 45 minutes.
How does a follow-up consultation look like?
For more details go in here.
Will I need to do any additional tests after the consultation?
It is possible because some cases require additional tests to be done. It is necessary to diagnose the problem carefully and sometimes detail blood test or other significant examinations are needed. Without appropriate blood tests, it is impossible to create an optimal and effective supplementation plan, for example.
Can I count on any support?
Full online support is guaranteed for those who decide to go for Consultation + Nutrition & Supplementation Programme. The support is provided for another 2 weeks after the initial consultation and 1 week after a follow-up consultation, and we are in touch via e-mail, social media or mobile then.