How to get in touch with me?
My working hours are Monday – Friday 4 pm – 8 pm only. If you have any questions, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my Facebook page and contact me via Messanger.
How to book an appointment?
- Contact me directly via email, phone or FB Messenger to discuss the availability options.
- Wait for the account details to make the payment and wait for the confirmation.
- Download the PERSONAL ASSESSMENT that you can find in BOOKING section at the bottom left.
- Fill the questionnaire carefully with CAPITAL LETTERS, giving as many details as possible.
- Scan&Email or Post the questionnaire to me maximum a week before the consultation scheduled.
- Let’s meet and discuss everything so you can follow a new and healthier lifestyle!
How does cooperation look like?
- I am available to contact within the working hours only, but you can easily email me or text me whenever you want, the response time is within 24 hours.
- You can choose additional 1-month online targeted support (payable option) which enables you to stay in touch with me and ask for any cooperation-related help anytime.
- If you request for any further changes in your Nutrition&Supplementation Plan, you need to book a follow-up consultation. Each plan should be scheduled for a maximum of 3 months and should be usually discussed or/and altered afterwards to keep it effective.
- All details about Initial/General Consultations, Nutrition&Supplementation Plans, Tests and Dietary Supplements are provided on the website or you can get them on request.
How to prepare best for the consultation?
- Download, fill out, scan&email or post the Personal Assessment to me (Polish version: personal assessment pl, English version: personal assessment eng)
- Create a diary plan from the last 3 days, including all foods and drinks consumed with the times of each meal provided. If you take any medications or dietary supplements, please include them too.
- Collect all documentation that may come in handy such as blood test results (no older than half a year) or any additional tests such as food intolerance or allergy tests and bring them for the consultation.
- Prepare the set of questions you want to ask beforehand in order to save your time and to get all your questions answered.
- Prepare yourself for body composition analysis. How to do it? Keep reading…
How to prepare for the body composition analysis?
If you want to have your body composition analysis done, follow the rules to achieve credible results:
- be at least 2 hours after the last meal
- limit the number of fluids consumed 1 hour before the analysis and have an empty bladder during the analysis
- do not work out or get a massage before the examination
- do not be during your period or 3 days before/after (for women)
How long does the initial consultation take?
The initial/general consultation takes about 60-90 minutes. Therefore, please fill out the personal assessment and deliver it before the consultation to make the most out of the time spent during the meeting and to discuss everything in details.
What happens after the initial consultation?
Within 10 working days after the initial consultation, you receive the full documentation and if you have any additional questions, you are eligible for a 30-min free of charge phone consultation to have your basic doubts allayed.
Will I get a Nutrition & Supplementation Programme?
How long do I have to wait for my Nutrition & Supplementation Programme?
Depending on your requirements and needs, it usually takes 7-10 working days to prepare the full Nutrition & Supplementation Programme tailored to you. Please fill the personal assessment carefully and discuss all doubts during the consultation. Once you have received the plan, the changes are made only during follow-up appointments.
Is a follow-up consultation necessary?
Follow-up consultations are necessary to ensure the recommendations are working for you and to discuss your needs as you progress. It is totally up to you whether you want to come for a follow-up session or not. Most clients attend between 2 and 4 sessions in total, spread out over a few weeks depending on their individual requirements and needs. This is usually necessary to educate you appropriately and/or prepare an optimal programme, including all elements.
How long does the follow-up session take?
Each of the follow-up consultations takes about 45-60 minutes.
How does a follow-up consultation look like?
For more details go in here.
Will I need to do any additional tests after the consultation?
It is possible because some cases require additional tests to be done. It is necessary to diagnose the problem carefully and sometimes detail blood test or other significant examinations are needed. Without appropriate blood tests, it is usually impossible to create an optimal and effective supplementation plan, for example.
Can I count on any support?
Full online support is guaranteed for those who decide to go for Consultation + Nutrition & Supplementation Programme. The support is provided for another 1 month after the initial consultation and we are in touch via e-mail, social media or mobile then. There is also 1-month targeted Online Support option available as an additional payable service for those who need more time to be in touch and who want more direct support.
How to book in for Food Intolerance Test?
If you want to book in for a chosen Food Intolerance Test or you have any doubts you want me to allay or question you want to ask, please get in touch with me directly so I could give you all details regarding the offer.